This French-speaking city is considered the cultural capital of Canada, and is a cosmopolitan celebration of Quebec style. A horse-drawn carriage ride around the cobblestone streets and grand buildings of Vieux-Montréal will give you a taste of European flavor. The Basilique Notre-Dame is a confection of stained glass, and the Plateau Mont-Royal district will delight you with its quaint boutiques and cafés.
- a combination of European charm and North American dynamics
- a transportation hub with direct flights to major cities
- 4 major universities in Montreal
- headquarters of major engineering firms and hub for aerospace industry
- a global metropolitan famous for its culture, history, entertainment, cuisine and shopping